Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Big Butt Blond MILF Compilation 1

YES! This update features 4 blond MILFs with big, thick, plump asses for your viewing pleasure. Watch their big gorgeous asses bounce in their black pants. The first milf was walking close to downtown, and I caught her from a block down, so I ran over as fast as I could to capture her lovely ass on video. Fortunately for me, she stopped to look at something, and I got some great close ups while she was standing around. The second milf in this clip I found shopping at Walgreens, and she had a very nice fat butt. The third milf I caught grocery shopping with her kids. They kept getting in the way, so I didn't get as much of her as I wanted, but I was able to get in there and get some good shots. The last milf had a huge butt! I saw her curves from a half block away down the street... I later saw her sitting down outside of a pizza place, and then finally later I spotted her walking back down the street downtown, so I got behind her. I filmed her for a good couple minutes, and decided to start up a conversation with her. Eventually I asked her if she would like to get together sometime and she gave me her number! I called her already and we're going to see about meeting up soon. Her name is Janet and I'm going to hit that from behind. Don't worry, I'll get her to go on a few more walks with me, and I'll be sure to get that big beautiful ass on video without her stupid jacket tied around her waist... Dude, if her ass looked that nice hiding under a jacket tied around her waist, think how good it would look in those tight black pants she was wearing??? You guys haven't seen the last of this lady..

video clip available at my clip store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/43499

No comments:

Post a Comment